Rock Stars of Big Data, the must-attend Big Data event of the year, is fast approaching. There are still some seats available for the October 29 event at the Computer History Museum in the Silicon Valley. To register now, visit http://www.computer.org/Big-Data.
Featuring big data experts from Google, Netflix, IBM, Kaiser Permanente, GE Software, and other companies, Rock Stars of Big Data will empower attendees to:
- understand the potential for big data in their business,
- create a big data culture,
- make big data projects succeed,
- use big data analytics to make the right decisions, and
- prepare employees and teams for big data projects.
Speakers at Rock Stars of Big Data include:
- Grady Booch, Chief Scientist of Software Engineering, IBM Research
- William Ruh, Vice President, GE Software
- Chris Pouliot, Director of Algorithms and Analytics, Netflix
- Michael Johnson, Director for Utility Care Data Analysis, Kaiser Permanente
- Dan Sturman, Engineering Director, Google
- Mark Seager, Intel CTO for Technical Computing
- Peter Ungaro, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cray Inc.
- Josh Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Stephen Brodsky, Technical Executive and Distinguished Engineer of Big Data Initiatives, IBM Silicon Valley Lab, and
- Bill Franks, Chief Analytics Officer for Teradata’s global alliance programs.
Join high-level attendees from Amazon, Apple, Broadcom, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Intel, Microsoft and other well-known companies, as well as healthcare firms, local and state governments, midsized enterprises, and more at this must-attend event.