Besides the opportunity to come away with actionable insights from industry-leading speakers, one of the advantages of attending a face-to-face event like Rock Stars of Big Data is the chance to network with colleagues.
Many long-term business associations have their roots at conferences. Perhaps the person sitting next to you while waiting for a presentation to start has a similar big-data problem they’re trying to solve. Or the person in front of you in the lunch line works in the same industry. Or the group you’re chatting with at the networking reception shares common colleagues or goals.
Register for Rock Stars of Big Data and you’ll be in good company. Attendees come from technology stalwarts such as Amazon, Apple, Broadcom, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Intel, and Microsoft, as well as healthcare companies, local and state governments, and midsized enterprises.
And they represent an array of perspectives, from data scientists and software engineers to analysts, program managers, and executives. Below are just a sample of some of the companies who will be attending:
- Amazon.com, Software Engineer
- Apple, Program Manager and Data Scientist
- Acxiom, Principal Product Executive
- Broadcom Corp., Senior Technical Director
- Calsoft Labs Inc, Senior Vice President
- Cedar-Sinai Health System, CTO
- Cisco, Chief Security Officer
- City of Mountain View, IT Analyst
- Dynosense, Vice President
- EMC, Software QA Manager
- Ericsson, Director, Research and Innovations
- ETAP, Principal Software Engineer
- GE Global Research, Researcher
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Professor
- Hewlett-Packard, Research Scientist
- IBM Research, Research Scientist
- IDA, Assistant Director
- Intel, Program Manager
- Intuit, Software Engineer
- Kaiser Permanente, Research Scientist and Programmer
- LG Electronics, Research Fellow
- Mentor Graphics, Senior Software Engineer
- Microsoft Corp., Senior Software Engineer
- Oracle, Vice President
- Pressure Profile Systems, Inc., CEO
- Provide Commerce, Senior Director of IT
- Samsung, Vice-President
- Sharp Labs, Senior Manager
- Siemens, Senior Director, Engineering
- TERIS, Executive Vice-President, and more.
Time is running out. Register now for Rock Stars of Big Data, 29 October at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California, to make sure you don't miss out on the must-attend big data event of the year.