• Rynson Lau, from the City University of Hong Kong, covering virtual reality.
• Denis Gillet, from EPFL Lausanne, covering remote labs and collaborative environments.
• Ralf Klamma, from RWTH Aachen, covering Web 2.0.
• Baltasar Fernández Manjón, from UC in Madrid, covering games and hypermedia.
• Moti Ben-Ari, from the Weizmann Institute in Israel, covering CS education.
• Hugh Davis, from the University of Southampton, covering hypertext and user modeling.
• David Jonassen, from the University of Missouri, covering instructional design.
• Mike Sharples, from the University of Nottingham, covering mobile learning.
For information on obtaining reprints of this article, please send e-mail to: email@example.com.