In general, reliability (systemic def.) is the ability of a person or system to perform and maintain its functions in routine circumstances, as well as hostile or unexpected circumstances.
Reliability may refer to:
• Reliability (engineering), the ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time.
• Reliability (statistics), of a set of data and experiments
• High reliability is informally reported in "nines"
• Reliabilism in philosophy and epistemology
• Data reliability, a property of some disk arrays in computer storage
• Reliability theory, as a theoretical concept, to explain biological aging and species longevity
• Reliability (computer networking), a category used to describe protocols
• Reliability (semiconductor), outline of semiconductor device reliability drivers