• computer assessment (analyzing settings and PC energy use);
• customized efficiency plans geared specifically to the individual's usage patterns; and
• implementing setting changes to maximize a computer's energy use by executing more than 10 energy-saving tactics.
• John Chambers, chairman and CEO of Cisco Systems (44 percent);
• Larry Ellison, CEO and member of the board of directors of Oracle (36 percent);
• Vinton Cerf, widely known as one of the "fathers of the Internet" and codesigner of the TCP/IP protocols (35 percent);
• Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft (35 percent); and
• Meg Whitman, president and CEO of eBay since 1998 (30 percent).