• WS-Policy provides a syntax-wired model to specify endpoint policies for Web services.
• WS-Trust defines methods to request and issue security tokens for establishing trust relationships.
• WS-Privacy describes a model for expressing privacy claims inside WS-Policy descriptions and for associating privacy claims with messages.
• WS-Federation defines mechanisms for identity, account, attribute, authentication, and authorization federation across trust realms.
• WS-Secure Conversation defines a security context that is based on security tokens for secure communication.
• WS-Authorization defines how Web services manage authorization data and policies.
Trustworthiness = f ( aRe, bSe, cSa, dMa, eSu, fAv, gTe, hIn, iPe, jFt)