• mobile applications, which could use personal agents to support users on the move (personal agents facilitate search and discovery of information through interaction with peers (people or service providers);
• Internet applications to enable end users to deal with available resources' complexity and to allow seamless access to remote resources and services;
• corporate applications to simplify collaboration and cooperation between systems and people to achieve better results; and
• machine-to-machine applications, such as automatic control or traffic management systems.
• the agent platform, which allows running one or more agent containers;
• the agent container, which is skeleton entity of A-globe;
• services, which facilitate common functions for all agents in a container; and
• environment simulator agents, which simulate the real-world environment and control visibility among agent containers, and agents.