• Abdelkrim Beloued, ENST-Bretagne (Context-Aware Replication and Consistency),
• Vladimir Dyo, University College London (Middleware Design for Integrating Sensor Networks and Mobile Devices),
• Etienne Antoniutti Di Muro, Università degli Studi di Trieste (Translucent Replication: Three Open Questions),
• Michael A. Jaeger, Berlin University of Technology (Self-Organizing Publish/Subscribe),
• Rüdiger Kapitza, University of Erlangen Nürnberg (EDAS: An Environment for Decentralized Adaptive Services),
• Sharath Babu Musunoori, Simula Research Laboratory (Quality-Driven Application Service Planning),
• Trevor Parsons, University College Dublin (Detecting Performance Antipatterns in Component-Based Enterprise Systems), and
• Kurt Schelfthout, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium (Middleware That Enables Protocol-Based Coordination in Mobile Networks).
Edward Curry is a PhD candidate at the National University of Ireland, Galway. Contact him at email@example.com.
Jacques Mossière is a professor at the Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Franz J. Hauck,
Rüdiger Kapitza is a PhD student in the Distributed Systems Group at the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg. Contact him at email@example.com.
Franz J. Hauck is a professor in the Distributed Systems Laboratory at the University of Ulm. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharath Babu Musunoori is a PhD student in the Networks and Distributed Systems Department at Simula Research Laboratory, Norway. Contact him at email@example.com.
Frank Eliassen is a professor in the Networks and Distributed Systems Department at Simula Research Laboratory, Norway. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• determine the overall system structure,
• apply different data-mining algorithms (such as association rule mining, clustering, and sequential rule mining) to find patterns of interest, and
• apply statistical analysis techniques to summarize the data.
Trevor Parsons is a PhD student in the School of Computer Science and Informatics at University College Dublin and a member of the University's Performance Engineering Laboratory. Contact him at email@example.com.
John Murphy is a senior lecturer in the School of Computer Science and Informatics at University College Dublin and a member of the University's Performance Engineering Laboratory. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tom Holvoet ,
Kurt Schelfthout is a PhD student in the DistriNet research group in the Department of Computer Science at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. Contact him at email@example.com.
Tom Holvoet is a professor in the DistriNet research group in the Department of Computer Science at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.