• Abdelkrim Beloued, ENST-Bretagne (Context-Aware Replication and Consistency),
• Vladimir Dyo, University College London (Middleware Design for Integration of Sensor Network and Mobile Devices),
• Etienne Antoniutti Di Muro, Università degli Studi di Trieste (Translucent Replication: Three Open Questions),
• Michael A. Jaeger, Berlin University of Technology (Self-Organizing Publish/Subscribe Systems),
• Rüdiger Kapitza, University of Erlangen Nürnberg (EDAS: Providing an Environment for Decentralized Adaptive Services),
• Sharath Babu Musunoori, Simula Research Laboratory: (Quality Aware Service Planning in Computational Grids),
• Trevor Parsons, University College Dublin (A Framework for Detecting Performance Design and Deployment Antipatterns in Component Based Enterprise Systems), and
• Kurt Schelfthout, K.U. Leuven, Belgium (Coordination Middleware for Decentralized Applications in Dynamic Networks).
• the replica planner, which creates replicas and places them on nodes;
• the localization manager, which locates replicas for read-write operations and then performs these operations; and
• the consistency manager, which ensures replica consistency by exchanging update messages after each write operation and resolving update conflicts.