• How can we adapt learning techniques to build generic adaptive-agent architectures?
• How does agent adaptation influence the emergence of new organizational structures?
• How do emergent organizational structures influence agents, and how do the agents interpret these influences?
• How can we monitor behavior in a large-scale distributed system without introducing centralistic solutions?
• How can we distinguish between desired and undesired behavior?
• How can we apply results from research simulations involving homogenous agents to real-world heterogeneous multiagent systems?