• "Broadening Participation: The Why and the How," by Crystal Eney, Ed Lazowska, Hélène Martin, and Stuart Reges, from the University of Washington;
• "Educating Diverse Computing Science Students at the University of Virginia," by James P. Cohoon, J. McGrath Cohoon, and Mary Lou Soffa; and
• "Increasing Female Participation in Computing: The Harvey Mudd College Story," by Maria Klawe.
• "Serving Women with a Purposeful Vision," by Deepak Kumar, Bryn Mawr College;
• "Personal Reflections on Gender Diversity in Computing," by Robert B. Schnabel, Indiana University Bloomington;
• "Returning to My Inner Nerd: Following the 'Social' Disruption of Computing," by Kate Starbird, University of Washington;
• "Facing Challenges and Having Fun," by Annie I. Antón, Georgia Institute of Technology; and
• "Pursuing Professional Changes," by Alice Bonhomme-Biais and Raquel Romano, Google.